The Safe Zone Certification Program, an initiative from World FZO, aims to help Free Zones measure the progress and success in the areas of integrity, safety, security and regulations.
Based on international standards, and using the OECD Code of Conduct, the Safe Zone Model will become your key instrument to drive safety, security and compliance in your Safe Zone, by way of its program’s integration into international supply chains and global value chains.
This certification will help Free Zones measure their progress and success in the areas of sustainability, security, environment, and regulations. It includes guides, roadmaps, checklists and tools that will help FZs operate securely.
Reasons why this program will be of interest to you
- Be an integrated part of the global secure supply chain, not as a risk to the international trading system from Government and Customs perspective.
- Be first will provide a temporary monopoly in relation to new business and a chance to harvest trade growth generated by WTO TFA
- Compliant and Secure Trade is the core element of TFA through Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) programs under the WCO Safe Framework of Standards.
- Stakeholders are already included in the security standards from international institutions and they are forced to seek partners with security status not to endanger their own status
- Be leaders in relation to security, safety and compliance providing an infrastructure for implementation of the WTO TFA, and thus an integrated part of the global secure supply chain
- Get a competitive advantage with lower risks, improved image, financial benefits and less controls that in short term can increase the goods flows through its facilities with 10% or more to a low investment cost